RegistrierenRegistrieren   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin
Startseite  Forum  Wissenswertes  Lexikon  BMI Rechner  Chat  Boardregeln & Netiquette  EmF Tour  FAQs
Suchen  Kalender  Downloads  Nickpageliste  Statistik  Weiterempfehlen  Partnerseiten  Buchtipps  Linkliste
Kontakt

Good kitchen knife for my wife?

Foren-Übersicht » Good kitchen knife for my wife?
Nachricht Autor
BeitragVerfasst: 05.06.2018 - 11:20  Nach oben Markiere Begriffe im Text und klicke auf diesen Button, um nach zusätzlichen Informationen bei Wikipedia zu suchen. Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden 

Titel: Good kitchen knife for my wife?
Hi,

My wife loves to cook. Thus far she's been using absolutely crappy knives for everything. (The only "good" knives we have are a set of Henkels steak knives, which are OMG sharp, but aren't any good for food prep.)
She's considering taking some cooking classes (and perhaps, going to culinary school, though that's very much in the dream stages). I've searched the fora, and read the threads on knives. That, combined with the advice of Anthony Bourdain, leads me to the conclusion that I want to get her a good chef's knife.I'd also like to get her a case to put it in so she can take it with her when she cooks at someone else's house (our kitchen sucks, so she does this with some frequency). Our 10th anniversary is coming up, so bonus points if the case is made of Aluminum.I've looked around a bit and quite like the looks of Global knives and Shun knives, which both seem to be well regarded. Alas, I know nothing of cutlery, so my liking them means precisely nothing.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=149706
Motion graphics agency

Thanks!
JesseVoss
Ich bin neu und komm jetzt öfter
Ich bin neu und komm jetzt öfter

Wissenstand: Unerfahren

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen
Beitrag drucken  Beitrag speichern
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde 
Foren-Übersicht » Good kitchen knife for my wife?

Dieses Thema speichern

Deine Berechtigungen 
Gehe zu:  

Pagerank: PAGERANK-SERVICE