RegistrierenRegistrieren   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin
Startseite  Forum  Wissenswertes  Lexikon  BMI Rechner  Chat  Boardregeln & Netiquette  EmF Tour  FAQs
Suchen  Kalender  Downloads  Nickpageliste  Statistik  Weiterempfehlen  Partnerseiten  Buchtipps  Linkliste
Kontakt

Philadelphia will send LHP Cole Hamels (1-2, 4.40) to the mo

Foren-Übersicht » Philadelphia will send LHP Cole Hamels (1-2, 4.40) to the mo
Nachricht Autor
BeitragVerfasst: 13.12.2017 - 08:42  Nach oben Markiere Begriffe im Text und klicke auf diesen Button, um nach zusätzlichen Informationen bei Wikipedia zu suchen. Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden 

Titel: Philadelphia will send LHP Cole Hamels (1-2, 4.40) to the mo
(SportsNetwork. Dustin Colquitt Jersey .com) - Vancouver forward Daniel Sedin is scheduled to appear in his 1,000th career NHL game on Sunday night when the Canucks play host to the Chicago Blackhawks. Sedin has logged 311 goals, 514 assists and 825 points since being drafted second overall by the Canucks in 1999. His twin brother Henrik Sedin, taken one pick after Daniel, reached the 1,000-game milestone last season, posting 198 goals, 664 assists and 862 points in 1,030 games. Daniel and Henrik Sedin are tied for the club lead with 20 points, with Henrik logging five goals and 15 assists and Daniel Sedin posting four goals and a club-high 16 helpers. It will be emotional for myself, for sure, Daniel Sedin said of the milestone. To play this long for this franchise means a lot. Weve been through a lot, ups and downs. Weve been through everything. Vancouver is a little more up than down this season as it tries to rebound from missing the 2014 playoffs. The Canucks are third in the Pacific Division with a record of 13-6-1. They dropped a 4-3 shootout decision to the Anaheim Ducks on Thursday, falling to 3-1-1 in their past five games. Jannik Hansen and Radim Vrbata both scored and Bo Horvat added the first NHL goal of his career. Eddie Lack made 23 saves in defeat. You have to give the team credit, Vancouver head coach Willie Desjardins said. They came back. Its not that they didnt battle. Vancouver did suffer a blow when defenseman Dan Hamhuis was lost to a lower- body injury 1:27 into the game. His status is unknown, but he could reportedly be out for months with the ailment. Ryan Miller is expected to start in goal for the Canucks tonight and is 2-3-0 with a 2.53 goals against average and .925 save percentage in five starts against the Blackhawks. Chicago plays the third contest of a six-game swing, with the club on its annual Circus Trip. The Hawks have won the first two, beating Calgary two days before a 7-1 thumping of the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday night. Jonathan Toews scored twice and Marian Hossa added a goal and three assists in Chicagos third straight win and sixth in the past eight. Patrick Kane and Kris Versteeg each had a goal and an assist, while Duncan Keith and Marcus Kruger scored as well. I know weve been on the other end of games like this, said Chicago head coach Joel Quenneville. Its a lot better to be at the other side of this sort of game. Antti Raanta was slated to start last nights game, but was unable to go due to illness. No. 1 goaltender Corey Crawford stepped in and made 24 saves. It is unknown who will start for Chicago tonight. Crawford is 5-2-2 with a 2.08 GAA and .931 save percentage in his career versus the Canucks, while Raanta has faced them just once before and took a shootout loss after halting 22-of-24 shots faced. The Blackhawks won two of three versus the Canucks last season, picking up both victories in Vancouver. Joe Montana Jersey . Louis still looking for a way out of Tampa Bay, the 38-year-old NHL veteran isnt showing his cards. Daniel Sorensen Jersey . LA (SportsNetwork. http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Youth-Travis-Kelce-Chiefs-Jersey/ . -- Colin Kaepernick insists he just happened to pull on a pair of socks with dollar bill prints all over them Wednesday morning -- before he learned he had struck a new fortune with the San Francisco 49ers.MIAMI -- Marcell Ozuna came into Wednesday nights game mired in a slump. He was 3 for 24 in the previous nine games, but hit a grand slam and knocked in five runs to help power the Miami Marlins past the Philadelphia Phillies 14-5. "He needed that," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "He needed to lock it in and have a couple good at-bats. Hes definitely had some struggles this month. ... Hopefully this is a spark for him and a spark for us." Christian Yelich, Garrett Jones, and Jarrod Saltalamacchia each drove in two runs for the Marlins, who have the best home record (18-6) in baseball. Nathan Eovaldi (3-2) allowed three runs--one earned--and 10 hits in six innings to pick up the win. "I felt command," Eovaldi said. "I had better command of my fastball this outing and I was able to make the big pitches when I needed to." Ozunas first career grand slam and seventh home run of the season broke the game open in the seventh inning. Miami led 6-3 with two outs before Jeff Manship loaded the bases and Ozuna smacked a pitch over the left-field wall for a 10-3 lead. "When I saw the pitch, I said, I got it. Let me not make a mistake. Just make contact," Ozuna said. Phillies starter Kyle Kendrick (0-5) came into the game with a 10-game winning streak against the Marlins, but lost his 10th consecutive game overall. Kendrick allowed six runs in 5 2-3 innings. "I wasnt good at all, falling behind in counts, missing over the plate, my fastball command wasnt very good," Kendrick said. "Guys scored runs and I gave it right back to them and thats whats frustrating." Domonic Brown homered and drove in three runs for the Phillies, who had their three-game wwinning streak snapped. Derrick Thomas Jersey. Browns two-run home run pulled Philadelphia within 10-5, but Miami scored four runs in the eighth to post their highest run total of the season. Miami slugger Giancarlo Stanton came up with a pivotal defensive play in the fifth inning. With the bases loaded and the Marlins holding onto a 5-3 lead, Cody Asche hit a line drive to the right-centre field gap that looked as if it would clear the bases. Stanton raced to his right making a diving back-handed catch to end the inning. "The great catch in right-centre field was a game-changing play," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. "That was potentially a 6-5 lead and a whole different type of a game." The Phillies scored two unearned runs in the first and the Marlins responded with two in the bottom half. After Stanton drove in a run on a ground out to give Miami a 3-2 lead, Tony Gwynn, Jr. singled to tie the game at 3 in the fourth for Philadelphia. Miami took the lead for good in the bottom of the fourth on RBI singles by Ozuna and Yelich for a 5-3 advantage. NOTES: After the game the Marlins optioned RHP Anthony DeSclafani to Triple-A New Orleans. LHP Randy Wolf (0-0, 1.80) will take DeSclafanis spot in the rotation and start Sunday against Milwaukee. ... The Marlins are averaging 6.0 runs at home compared to 3.4 on the road. ... Phillies SS Jimmy Rollins tied Richie Ashburn (2,217) for the second-most hits in franchise history. ... Kendricks 10-game winning streak against the Marlins was the longest active streak by any pitcher in MLB against one team. ... Philadelphia will send LHP Cole Hamels (1-2, 4.40) to the mound in Thursdays series finale against Marlins RHP Henderson Alvarez (2-3, 3.62). Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Gast

Beitrag drucken  Beitrag speichern
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde 
Foren-Übersicht » Philadelphia will send LHP Cole Hamels (1-2, 4.40) to the mo

Dieses Thema speichern

Deine Berechtigungen 
Gehe zu:  

Pagerank: PAGERANK-SERVICE