RegistrierenRegistrieren   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin
Startseite  Forum  Wissenswertes  Lexikon  BMI Rechner  Chat  Boardregeln & Netiquette  EmF Tour  FAQs
Suchen  Kalender  Downloads  Nickpageliste  Statistik  Weiterempfehlen  Partnerseiten  Buchtipps  Linkliste
Kontakt

Pick your Fantasy Six-a-Side line-up here.

Foren-Übersicht » Pick your Fantasy Six-a-Side line-up here.
Nachricht Autor
BeitragVerfasst: 13.12.2017 - 08:26  Nach oben Markiere Begriffe im Text und klicke auf diesen Button, um nach zusätzlichen Informationen bei Wikipedia zu suchen. Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden 

Titel: Pick your Fantasy Six-a-Side line-up here.
TORONTO - Jose Bautista entered Wednesdays play at or near the top of most of baseballs important offensive categories. Anthony Barr Jersey . The 33-year-old is the league leader with 34 walks. His 1.058 OPS and 191 OPS+ are the best in the game. Bautistas hit nine home runs, which ties him for fourth in the majors. Hes reached base safely in each of the Blue Jays 33 games to begin the year. Thats a club record. "I think Ive had a pretty strong first month, as strong as I might have had ever in my career," Bautista told TSN.ca during a conversation in Philadelphia. "But the seasons long and its hard to look at small samples and how thats going to portray into a complete season. I try not to pay attention to those things and just focus on the preparation and the work and my effort and hopefully at the end of the year everythings taken care of itself." As teams around the league rely more heavily on spray charts and advanced offensive data, Bautista, like most sluggers around the league, often hits with three infielders on the left side of second base. The percentages show that if Bautista hits the ball on the ground, most of the time hell pull it. With that in mind, hitting coach Kevin Seitzer has encouraged Bautista to occasionally take pitches the other way. Manager John Gibbons believes the approach helps Bautista stay on breaking pitches down and away. He sees those often as opposing pitchers often work around him or, at least, are particularly careful about keeping the ball out of the middle of the strike zone. "The only difference I see with him is hes taking some hits the other way and I think its making him a tougher out," said manager John Gibbons. "You hear some people who complain about, well, hes a home run hitter, youve got to do it this way. Well, you know what? His home run numbers havent suffered one bit." Bautistas coaches and teammates took notice of his approach in the 10th inning of Tuesday nights 6-5 win over the Phillies. Melky Cabrera led off with a single. Bautista worked a 2-2 count and with the infield pulled around to the third base side he pushed a 93 miles per hour fastball through the gaping hole where the second baseman would usually stand. Cabrera advanced to third on the play and one out later scored the game-winning run on Juan Franciscos sacrifice fly. Manager John Gibbons called it "winning baseball." "Its good to see, thats what winning players and winning teams do, the little stuff," said Jose Reyes. "In that situation he didnt try to hit a two-run home run and pop it up to the infield or something. He just tried to move Melky over, he saw that huge space there at second base and he hit the ball that way, first and third and we win the game right there." Outfield coach Tim Leiper paid Bautista the ultimate praise last week, equating his pregame preparation and in-game adjustments to that of a coach. Bautista doesnt want the label but he is involved in every pitch. From the dugout hes studying the opposing pitcher, watching for tendencies that may indicate which type of pitch will be thrown. Not a base stealer himself, Bautista tries to help his faster teammates get a read on a pitchers move. Defensively, hell involve himself in outfield positioning based on his extensive knowledge of hitters. "I try to pay attention to things like that and I share all kinds of information with my teammates," said Bautista. "I also encourage them to share stuff that they know and information that they have with me. I like to listen to that kind of stuff and put it into my database, I guess." Gibbons recalls a game in Kansas City early last year when injuries to Jose Reyes and Brett Lawrie forced Bautista from his usual spot in right field and in to play third base. Bautista would frequently hover around the mound in between outs, giving the pitcher a scouting report on the next hitter. "Joses not just out there playing," said Gibbons. "He studies this and hes paying attention to whats going on. Hes played against a lot of these guys over the years so hes got a pretty good idea of what they do." The Blue Jays entered Wednesdays action with a record of 16-17 following a 4-4 road trip to Kansas City, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. Like on their previous road trip, they left some games on the table due to poor, late-game pitching. Bautista isnt panicking, however, because the American League East remains tight six weeks into the season. Torontos just a game and a half back of first-place Baltimore. "The only thing that would matter if we were 15 games back," said Bautista. "That would mean wed dug ourselves a big hole to come out of. From that perspective it doesnt really matter. What matters is how we play from here on out and weve got to focus on that." Dalvin Cook Jersey . "Win basketball games," Collins said. He will get at least a few more chances. Collins played the final minutes of a winning home debut with the Brooklyn Nets, who cooled off the Chicago Bulls with a 96-80 victory Monday night. Danielle Hunter Jersey . Pierre last November, only to watch St. Pierre leave the UFC octagon with his welterweight title belt and a split-decision victory. http://www.vikingsauthenticshoponline.com/Youth-Pat-Elflein-Elite-Jersey/ . -- Mixed martial arts fighter Cristiane Justino Santos has been suspended and fined for testing positive for steroids.Wayne Rooney, Harry Kane, Dele Ali and Artem Dzyuba are this week’s Sky Sports Fantasy Six-a-Side Elite Players for Englands clash with Russia, but which one is worthy of your selection? Heres a look at the form of the four…Wayne Rooney Average points: 62.78Wayne Rooney leads England out as captain against Russia and will be hoping to add to the record haul of 52 goals netted so far for his country. The Three Lions skipper endured a frustrating season as Manchester United missed out on Champions League qualification but hes sure to be one to watch this summer on the international stage. Rooney has scored five goals in his last seven international appearances so dont underestimate his quality. His Sky Sports Fantasy Six-a-Side average points return also isnt too bad!Harry KaneAverage points: 36.25Harry Kanes goalscoring record for Tottenham surpassed Rooney this summer but hes got more to prove in an England shirt. Kane netted 32 goals in all competition for club and country during the 2015/16 campaign but this is his first major tournament at full international level. The 22-year-old will get the chance to lead Englands attack, probably alongside Rooneyy and Jamie Vardy, so hes sure to get a few chances to strike against Russia. Sharrif Floyd Jersey. Going for goals always helps in Fantasy Six-a-Side as well.Dele Ali Average points: 19.67Dele Alli arrives at the Euro 2016 finals on the back of a sensational start to life with Tottenham. The midfielder stepped up from Sky Bet League One club MK Dons last summer and hes made an immediate impact at White Hart Lane. His form has been so impressive that hes now secured a place in Englands midfield and a chance to rack up those Fantasy Six-a-Side points. Alli has a reputation for spectacular goals so that is something that Russia will have to be wary of.Artem DzyubaAverage points: 57.38England will have to be wary of Russia striker Artem Dzyuba on Saturday night. The forward has enjoyed a prolific season with Zenit St Petersburg in his home country, proving he can cut it alongside the best in the world by scoring six goals in six games in the Champions League this term. His couple of assists to go with his six goals in the Champions League shows he has plenty more about him just brute force. Dzyuba could definitely be one to watch.Pick your Fantasy Six-a-Side line-up here. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Gast

Beitrag drucken  Beitrag speichern
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde 
Foren-Übersicht » Pick your Fantasy Six-a-Side line-up here.

Dieses Thema speichern

Deine Berechtigungen 
Gehe zu:  

Pagerank: PAGERANK-SERVICE