RegistrierenRegistrieren   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin
Startseite  Forum  Wissenswertes  Lexikon  BMI Rechner  Chat  Boardregeln & Netiquette  EmF Tour  FAQs
Suchen  Kalender  Downloads  Nickpageliste  Statistik  Weiterempfehlen  Partnerseiten  Buchtipps  Linkliste
Kontakt

Ill hit you guys back after the two Vancouver shows at The w

Foren-Übersicht » Ill hit you guys back after the two Vancouver shows at The w
Nachricht Autor
BeitragVerfasst: 30.11.2017 - 02:24  Nach oben Markiere Begriffe im Text und klicke auf diesen Button, um nach zusätzlichen Informationen bei Wikipedia zu suchen. Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden 

Titel: Ill hit you guys back after the two Vancouver shows at The w
WASHINGTON -- Cameron Maybin didnt need to slide to make it safely into second base. Matteo Darmian Jersey . He did it anyway, and in grandiose style. Welcome back to the majors, Mr. Maybin. Maybin contributed two hits as Ian Kennedy and the San Diego Padres celebrated the return of their centre fielder with a 4-2 victory over the Washington Nationals. Maybin ruptured his left biceps in spring training and missed the Padres first 25 games. He played 10 rehab games with Triple-A El Paso before his call-up on Sunday. The 27-year-old Maybin hit a shot down the third-base line in his first at-bat, sliding in with a double. "Its fun being back in the bigs, being out there with all these guys who I love playing with," Maybin said. "Ian pitched his butt off. Fun being behind a guy like that who can command the zone like he does." Command indeed. Kennedy (2-3) gave up three hits, struck out nine and walked none in seven innings. He retired 16 straight batters at one stretch. After giving up back-to-back doubles to Anthony Rendon and Jayson Werth in the first inning, Kennedy allowed only one more hit. Huston Street closed for his ninth save in nine chances. "First inning, youre kind of like a lot of pitchers, youre trying to feel whats going to work for that moment," Kennedy said. "I feel like I just got ahead of guys more often." Kennedy also received strong support in the field. First baseman Yonder Alonso made two outstanding plays and Will Venable robbed Werth of a potential extra-base hit with a diving catch in the right-field corner. "It kept fading away. I thought it was a double, for sure," Kennedy said. "As soon as he dove, extended, it was a beautiful play." It was reversal from Saturday when the Padres had as many errors (three) as hits in a 4-0 loss. "What a difference 24 hours makes," San Diego manager Bud Black said. "I liked the way our guys bounced back. They put yesterday behind them and we won a ballgame on the road against a good team." It was a tough day all around for Washington. Outfielder Bryce Harper was put on the disabled list with a thumb sprain. Starting pitcher Taylor Jordan woke up with a fever and laboured through four innings with low velocity. Ross Detwiler (0-1) and Aaron Barrett were ineffective in relief. "I dont know if its the flu or what," Nationals manager Matt Williams said of Jordan. "There was some question as to whether he would even start. Gave him a bag of fluids and he ate something this morning, but fastball velocity was way down, weak out there. So he gave us what he could today." Nate McLouth hit his first home run for the Nationals. Starting in left field for Harper, McLouth entered the game with an .097 batting average. Trailing 1-0 in the fourth, the Padres tied it when Chris Denorfia walked, Yasmani Grandal doubled and Jedd Gyorko had a sacrifice fly. The go-ahead run came an inning later off Detwiler as Everth Cabrera singled, stole second, advanced to third on a wild pitch and scored on Denorfias single. Singles by Venable, Maybin and pinch-hitter Nick Hundley loaded the bases in the sixth inning. After Barrett fanned Kennedy for the second out, he walked Cabrera on four pitches to force one run home and walked Denorfia on a 3-2 pitch. Afterward, it was time for the Padres to celebrate the win and Maybins return. "Hes obviously a very dynamic player, capable of doing everything well on the field," Denorfia said. "More than anything we really missed him in the clubhouse. Were really happy to have him back." NOTES: To make room for Maybin, the Padres sent pitcher Kevin Quackenbush to Triple-A El Paso. ... Nationals RHP Doug Fister made his first of two scheduled rehab starts at Single-A Potomac on Sunday, throwing 59 pitches, including 42 strikes. ... Washington will have days off before and after a two-game series at Houston that begins on Tuesday when LHP Gio Gonzalez (3-1, 3.00) faces RHP Jarred Cosart (1-2, 6.12). ... San Diego travels to San Francisco for a three-game series starting Monday with RHP Tyson Ross (2-3, 3.16) opposing LHP Madison Baumgarner (2-2, 3.14). Manolo Gabbiadini Jersey . Szabados joined the Southern Professional Hockey League team last week. The 27-year-old goaltender from Edmonton backstopped the Canadian womens hockey team to Olympic gold Feb. Mattia De Sciglio Jersey . Yoenis Cespedes proved he can play through a hurting right heel, giving Scott Kazmir and the As a spark with a pair of RBIs that helped spoil the Minnesota Twins home opener with an 8-3 victory on Monday. http://www.italysoccerauthority.com/leonardo-bonucci-italy-jersey/ .com) - Joique Bells touchdown run in the fourth quarter gave the Detroit Lions a 20-14 victory over the Chicago Bears on Sunday.Once we got to the venue in Calgary the band was picked up by our record label rep and taken to a few different performances and interviews. Our first stop was to see are very dear friend Kath Thompson. Kath, was once a staple in the rock and roll radio game in the Ottawa region...now shes made her way west and I havent seen her look this happy in many years… So nice to see her! Shes handling the music at this new station called The Peak...its not really even our format, but she is so cool, she insisted we come by and perform while they spun a couple of our softer tracks and interviewed us just because she loves the band so much… What an amazing woman!Next, it was off to CJAY for an interview to help sell out the last few tickets for the show tonight… Success! Im not a huge fan of the venue in Calgary, but apparently the sound is pretty impressive and I was sold out crowd did not disappoint…They were absolutely nuts, and we thank you for that! After the show in Calgary it was a wonderful treat to hang out with a longtime friend of mine named Willa...One of the most down-to-earth, tell it like it is people you will ever meet. She always makes me realize how good we all have it in this world. Thanks Willa!It was a late night bus departure after Calgary so that we could roll in to Edmonton for load in time. There were no showers or anything available at this venue and there were no hotels in site, luckily I grabbed a quick shower before we left Calgary. Once again, our label rep picked us up and we headed out for more interviews promoting the Edmonton show and new single The 11th Hour. Here we did an interview with Park Warden, then later went for lunch with The Bears Program Director, Lochlin. We wanted to get his vibe on the Edmonton rock music scene as of late… He was very insightful. Later, after lunch we invited him to join us on stage that night for a blues jam. Hes a pretty amazing harp player and were hoping we get to hang with him a little bit more to pick his brain and of course to jam some rock n roll onstage that night!Success! He came onstage for the first encore and we jammed a little bit of Zepplin and then into Cass Corridor...The Edmonton fans went absolutely bananas - what a great jam, what a great time! It was nice to catch up with label reps, and previous technicians on the bus after that show...another late late departure for a day off in Calgary the next day.Day off! I dont know what it is, but it always seems to get real slow at the end of a tour. Its always go, go, go… And then the last week slows to almost a standstill. I really needed this day off. My head has been pounding because of the Western pressure, and dry air, that you normally dont find on the East Coast. You wind up getting dehydrated and it really messes you up.Definitely a laundry day in Calgary, and nothing else to do really. Although, I had to break out the running shoes because its been well over a week since Ive gone for a run due to a very hectic and often frantic schedule or simply by being on the bus driving. Aaah...clean clothes, and a fresh ironing board - yes! After passing the day doing mostly nothing - nodding off to sleep for five minutes at a time, I caught a second wind at 9PM. After a shave, and shower I got dressed and went downstairs to watch the rest of the Edmonton Oilers hockey game. I feel pretty bad for my friends are Oiler fans out west… They were on the verge of creating another ridiculous losing streak...I think the fact that I sat down there at the bar annd drink one local microbrew and watched the final period is the only reason they won. Marco Parolo Jersey. ;-)After an on and off again sleep at the hotel, I had to make a 6:30AM bus call to the bus for Cranbrook BC… Once on the bus I crushed for another hour before I had to call the hometown radio station in Windsor to help promote my upcoming charity holiday concert at Caesars Windsors Coliseum on December 21 - for our local food banks. If at all youre interested in purchasing the latest holiday album or albums that weve done over the past four years for charity, please check it out here: www.sleighinghunger.comThe Key City Theatre in Cranbrook, BC was a traditional smaller theatre in a very nice community. I love looking at all the past photos and posters backstage at the venues that we play… Especially the theatres. I am truly humbled by some of the stages weve shared with these amazing singers, songwriters, bands, etc.… The world is filled with so much talent, and youre always questioning whether or not youre making a difference… Sometimes these photos and posters help reinforce the fact that youre doing what you do because you love it, and people enjoy it…That helps ease the pain of missing your family for weeks and months at a time. Right before sound check we did some local television with Shaw TV that went exceptionally well. We had no VIPs or anything for this show, so at sound check we began working on some special surprises we have for Vancouver…come showtime we are all pretty pumped. The young band who has been out with us since Winnipeg are called Pigeon Park, and man, do they know how to throw it down! Please search them out on the Internet and purchase what you can online… When you see them coming around your city - truly, you must support these young guys; theyre absolutely amazing live! The Tea Party were up next, and for a theatre crowd Cranbrook, BC, they did not disappoint. The captain had them sitting and standing all night long - they got quite the workout themselves throughout the evening...we wrapped up the show to thunderous applause and I immediately headed for the nice showers provided backstage at the venue. For the first time, I invited our opening act onto the bus for a couple beers and a chat, just to get to know them a little bit better and to see where their head is at, and how theyre enjoying the tour. Great bunch of guys - I remember being that young… They have all the hope, talent and desire it takes to become successful, all they need is an audience, and thats where we come in folks...PLEASE continue to support young, real, live music!Once we set our goodbyes on the bus, our driver showed up for what was to be a very long, winding, windy, rainy, snowy, sleeting, mud sliding, rock falling, ear popping journey through the mountains…Randy, is a true professional bus driver… After spending more than 20 years of my life on a tour bus, I can honestly say that there are very few who reach his level of commitment, safety and passion for what he does. Thank you so much for keeping us safe Randy!We are almost in Vancouver, where the band just found out we are needed for a last minute interview at CFOX...I better go shave and clean up a bit. Ill hit you guys back after the two Vancouver shows at The world famous Commodore ballroom - where I get to hang with my Momma, Rick, and my wonderful sister, Shelley! I cant wait to blow your mind Vancouver… Lets do this!Follow me on Twitter @burrowsdrumsL.A.M.F.JB Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Gast

Beitrag drucken  Beitrag speichern
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde 
Foren-Übersicht » Ill hit you guys back after the two Vancouver shows at The w

Dieses Thema speichern

Deine Berechtigungen 
Gehe zu:  

Pagerank: PAGERANK-SERVICE