RegistrierenRegistrieren   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin
Startseite  Forum  Wissenswertes  Lexikon  BMI Rechner  Chat  Boardregeln & Netiquette  EmF Tour  FAQs
Suchen  Kalender  Downloads  Nickpageliste  Statistik  Weiterempfehlen  Partnerseiten  Buchtipps  Linkliste
Kontakt

World Cup section Features Latest video Get Sky Sports

Foren-Übersicht » World Cup section Features Latest video Get Sky Sports
Nachricht Autor
BeitragVerfasst: 24.11.2017 - 03:14  Nach oben Markiere Begriffe im Text und klicke auf diesen Button, um nach zusätzlichen Informationen bei Wikipedia zu suchen. Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden 

Titel: World Cup section Features Latest video Get Sky Sports
LOS ANGELES -- Blake Griffin had 23 points and 16 rebounds, reserve Darren Collison scored seven of his 19 points in the final 2:09 and the Los Angeles Clippers beat the Houston Rockets 101-93 Wednesday night. Abry Jones Jersey . The Clippers won for the sixth time in eight games, converting 20 Houston turnovers into 30 points. DeAndre Jordan had 13 points and 10 rebounds for his 30th double-double. His previous career high was 12 last season. Jamal Crawford, who had a season-high seven 3-pointers Monday night in a win at New Orleans, was 1 for 6 behind the arc against the Rockets and left the game for good with 13 seconds remaining in the first half because of a left calf strain. He played 15 minutes and had eight points. Clippers starting forward J.J. Redick missed his ninth straight game because of a bulging disk in his lower back. Veteran forward Glen Davis, reunited with former Celtics coach Doc Rivers after signing with the Clippers on Sunday, was in uniform for the first time and entered with 1.8 seconds left in the third quarter. Davis, who spent his first four NBA seasons playing for Rivers and won a championship with Boston as a rookie in 2007-08, had two points, two rebounds and three fouls in 6 minutes. He received a big hand from the sellout crowd early in the fourth quarter when he forced a jump ball and won the tip. Dwight Howard had 23 points and 11 rebounds and James Harden added 18 points for the Rockets, who went 3-2 during a road trip against Pacific Division teams that began at Staples Center with a 134-108 rout of the Lakers. Rockets forward Chandler Parsons, averaging 17.4 points over his last 15 games, missed his first six shots and finished 3 for 13 with seven points. The victory gave the Clippers the tiebreaker for home-court edge in the playoffs over Houston if both teams finish the season with the same record. Los Angeles has won eight of the last nine meetings, two during a six-day span in early November. The Rockets had won 16 of 20, including an eight-game winning streak that ended with an overtime loss at home to Golden State last Thursday. Houston avenged that defeat Tuesday night with a 129-103 rout as Harden scored a season-high 43 points -- three off his career best -- before sitting out the fourth quarter. Collison and Jared Dudley, the first two players off the Clippers bench, hit consecutive 3-pointers 18 seconds apart to give them an 82-76 lead with 9:21 to play. Los Angeles never trailed after that. Houston led 48-46 at halftime after erasing a 13-point deficit. Los Angeles opened the game with a 14-2 run as the Rockets missed seven of their first eight shots -- including an attempted dunk by Howard, who went to the bench after picking up his second foul with 3:20 left in the first quarter and his team trailing 21-17. He didnt get another one the rest of the game. NOTES: Griffin has scored 20 or more points in a career-best 18 straight games. The only longer streak this season is by Kevin Durant, who is at 31 games and counting. ... The game featured the three players with the most dunks in the NBA: Jordan (169), Howard (154) and Griffin (134). Griffin didnt have a dunk the entire game. ... Harden, who was born in L.A. and played high school ball in Lakewood, is averaging 12.3 points on 34.3 per cent shooting in 15 career games against the Clippers. ... The teams conclude their season series March 29 at Houston, where the Clippers will go for their first four-game season sweep of the Rockets. They won all three meetings in 2011-12. Carson Tinker Jersey Tashaun Gipson Jersey .com) - Joe Pavelski scored twice to lead the San Jose Sharks in a 5-2 win over the Edmonton Oilers to split a home-and-home set. http://www.shopthejaguarsonline.com/Elite-AJ-Cann-Jaguars-Jersey/ . - Urijah (The California Kid) Faber finds himself in an unaccustomed position Saturday night at UFC 175 — on the preliminary card.Sepp Blatter has told Sky Sports News HQ he would have gone to Tasmania if he was guilty of corruption at FIFA. The former FIFA president is in the process of fighting a six-year ban from football over a 2011 payment to UEFA counterpart Michel Platini.Both men have failed to overturn their appeals at FIFA and are now in the process of appealing to the sports highest judicial body, the Court of Arbitration for Sport. And in the meantime Blatter says he will talk to the FBI, Swiss authorities or anyone else investigating corruption allegations which have snowballed since the arrests of several FIFA officials last May on the eve of the organisations annual conference.Asked if the FBI had been in touch he told SSNHQ: Direct contact? No, but they have asked the Swiss authorities to make some questions.I havent been questioned, neither by one nor the other organisation so far. I am willing to co-operate with all investigators in the US or here. Former FIFA president Sepp Blatter tells Sky Sports News HQ he did not pay Michel Platini to stop the Frenchman standing against him Asked whether he was guilty of any wrongdoing he said: I would not be as relaxed as I am. Lerentee McCray Jersey. If I had in my conscience, really Sepp, you were a nasty man then I would have stopped it immediately. I would have taken my luggage and I would have gone, lets say, to Tasmania.There was a flat denial when Blatter was asked whether the £1.3m payment to Platini was a bribe to stop his long-time ally running in FIFAs presidential election.The Swiss also denied conspiring with disgraced FIFA vice-president Jack Warner to make money from the sale of television rights and said his father would rise up from the grave if he abandoned the fight to clear his name.I fight for me and my personal reputation and Im also defending FIFA in these different cases in different courts, he said.They have asked me in some cases for testimony and in other cases for information, and Ill do it because they think I can explain a little bit what happened in FIFA. Also See: World Cup section Features Latest video Get Sky Sports Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Gast

Beitrag drucken  Beitrag speichern
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde 
Foren-Übersicht » World Cup section Features Latest video Get Sky Sports

Dieses Thema speichern

Deine Berechtigungen 
Gehe zu:  

Pagerank: PAGERANK-SERVICE