RegistrierenRegistrieren   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin
Startseite  Forum  Wissenswertes  Lexikon  BMI Rechner  Chat  Boardregeln & Netiquette  EmF Tour  FAQs
Suchen  Kalender  Downloads  Nickpageliste  Statistik  Weiterempfehlen  Partnerseiten  Buchtipps  Linkliste
Kontakt

Its just bringing more attention to the sport."

Foren-Übersicht » Its just bringing more attention to the sport."
Nachricht Autor
BeitragVerfasst: 24.11.2017 - 03:12  Nach oben Markiere Begriffe im Text und klicke auf diesen Button, um nach zusätzlichen Informationen bei Wikipedia zu suchen. Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden 

Titel: Its just bringing more attention to the sport."
MARTINSVILLE, Va. Randy Jones Jersey . - Kyle Busch has seen it time and again at Martinsville Speedway. Driving down pit road, heading back onto the track and in contention for the lead, Busch is used to seeing the pole-sitter gun the engine just off the jack and reassume the race lead. Busch hopes to finally get to experience that for himself at Martinsville Speedway on Sunday after earning the pole on NASCARs smallest, tightest track for the first time in 19 career starts. "I think thats a great thing for us," Busch said after winning the pole with a lap at 99.674 mph. "We get to pit there and of course drop the jack and just lunge across the line and be good. "You need to still run up front all day. I think that its a great opportunity for us to pick up some spots say if were second, third, fourth, whatever, but you definitely always want to stay as close to the front as you can and try not to use that box as much as some guys have in the past." The pole is the 14th of Buschs career. In an interesting twist under NASCARs new knockout qualifying system, Busch won it while Joey Logano set a track record. That came at 100.201 mph during the first phase of two-session qualifying. All 44 cars competed in the 30-minute first session, and the top 12 moved into the 10-minute phase two. Denny Hamlin earned the No. 2 starting spot with a lap at 99.548 mph, and will be followed on the starting grid by Logano and Hendrick Motorsports teammates Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon. That puts Busch in some pretty accomplished company because Hamlin (4), Johnson and Gordon (8 each) have won a lot. Busch, though, is coming off a victory last week at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Calif., and while he said it wasnt dominating, it gave him hope that the Joe Gibbs Racing teams are coming together. "It just seems to be working well right now, whatever is working," he said. Hamlin, who promised earlier in the day that he would win on Sunday, wasnt in love with the outside starting spot because it can be tricky to get down to the bottom on restarts from the outside, said nothing that happened in practice or qualifying made his change his view of how it can all unfold. "I knew, even going into this weekend, I knew we were going to be really good contenders and be in the mix anyway," he said. "I feel like after running a couple laps of practice I felt like this was a car that was capable of winning. I think with tire management being more of a factor than its ever been, it kind of lends itself to my driving style even more. For that reason I think well be tough on Sunday." Logano has two top-10 finishes on the 0.526-mile oval, but none since 2010. "So weve got a track record, but we dont have a pole. How does that work?" he asked. A solid pit position, he said, could help turns things around on Sunday. "Obviously, the pit stall is very important, especially here. Its a dangerous pit road, so you want to get a nice spot you can get in and out of, but obviously here its a slow pit road and you can make up a lot with timing lines on pit road," he said. "For that reason alone its big, and thats worth multiple spots throughout the race when youre thinking about making a lot of pit stops." Danica Patrick qualified 10th, her best starting spot in a race not held at Daytona. Her previous best starting position was 21st, accomplished twice last season. Johnny Manziel Jersey . Not bad for a defenceman. The goal, that is. Although the shuffling dance steps werent bad, either. Barrie scored 55 seconds into overtime, Semyon Varlamov stopped 29 shots, and the Avalanche moved a step closer to their first playoff berth in four years with a 3-2 win over the Vancouver Canucks on Thursday night. Trevor Cahill Jersey . And, just for good measure, lets say the lottery team finishes the game short-handed because two starters come down with the very same injury. http://www.baseballpadresofficial.com/customized-c-4/ . 1 goaltender tonight when they conclude a four-game road trip versus the Winnipeg Jets.PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. -- When the Anaheim Ducks play the Los Angeles Kings at Dodger Stadium, members of the Phoenix Coyotes ownership group will have an up-close view of the proceedings. The Coyotes bought a suite for the Stadium Series game, which could serve as a test run for other warm-weather events, and the team would love to host one next season, president and CEO Anthony LeBlanc said. "Its very attractive to us," LeBlanc said. "Were trying to grow the brand of the National Hockey League in Arizona, which is a non-traditional market. Anything we can do that will help us accelerate growing that brand were going to do." The plan would be to hold it around the Super Bowl, which is set for early February at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Ariz. Chase Field, the home of MLBs Arizona Diamondbacks, would be the most logical place. That has a retractable roof, as does University of Phoenix Stadium, which is home to the NFLs Cardinals. "The two stadiums that wed be looking at both have retractable roofs. It gives that insurance policy," LeBlanc said. "And of course theyre doing (the Heritage Classic) game at BC Place in Vancouver, so theres already the legacy of having a domed game." In a perfect world, LeBlanc said, the Coyotes would host an outdoor game with the roof open. But he added that nice weather is "pretty easy to bank on" in early February. "Ninety-nine days out of a hundred its sunny," LeBlanc said. "The last thing we would want, and I think thats the concern with the L. Jered Weaver Jersey. A. game, is what happens if it rains. We deal with that issue. What if it rains and what if its too hot? But from what I understand, the ice-making is pretty phenomenal, and the efforts that theyre going through to ensure that that ice is up to NHL standards is pretty impressive." The NHL is putting on six outdoor games this season: the Winter Classic between the Toronto Maple Leafs and Detroit Red Wings at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, the Ducks against the Kings at Dodger Stadium; two games at Yankee Stadium, one between the New York Rangers and New York Islanders and the other between the Rangers and New Jersey Devils; the Pittsburgh Penguins against the Chicago Blackhawks at Soldier Field and the Heritage Classic at BC Place in Vancouver between the Canucks and Ottawa Senators. Daly said on Fan 590 that it was the plan to continue multiple outdoor games next season. The Washington Capitals will host the Winter Classic on New Years Day against an opponent that has yet to be announced at a venue that has yet to be announced. If the league sticks to that plan, the Coyotes want a shot at hosting in order to increase interest in hockey in Arizona. "It wouldnt be the impact of the revenue from that particular game, it would be the impact that that game would have on us in selling tickets throughout the year," LeBlanc said. "Our view is that would certainly help us in driving more season tickets, it would help us in driving (partial season-ticket plans). Its just bringing more attention to the sport." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Gast

Beitrag drucken  Beitrag speichern
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde 
Foren-Übersicht » Its just bringing more attention to the sport."

Dieses Thema speichern

Deine Berechtigungen 
Gehe zu:  

Pagerank: PAGERANK-SERVICE