RegistrierenRegistrieren   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin
Startseite  Forum  Wissenswertes  Lexikon  BMI Rechner  Chat  Boardregeln & Netiquette  EmF Tour  FAQs
Suchen  Kalender  Downloads  Nickpageliste  Statistik  Weiterempfehlen  Partnerseiten  Buchtipps  Linkliste
Kontakt

I only know they cant trade up and I dont care anymore what

Foren-Übersicht » I only know they cant trade up and I dont care anymore what
Nachricht Autor
BeitragVerfasst: 23.11.2017 - 10:21  Nach oben Markiere Begriffe im Text und klicke auf diesen Button, um nach zusätzlichen Informationen bei Wikipedia zu suchen. Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden 

Titel: I only know they cant trade up and I dont care anymore what
ST. Terrance Williams Jersey . LOUIS -- After stumbling in his first start following three months on the disabled list, Joe Kelly tinkered with his mechanics. Kelly bounced back with seven strong innings and Matt Adams homered in a four-run first as the St. Louis Cardinals beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 4-2 Saturday to send All-Star Zack Greinke to losses in consecutive regular-season starts for the first time in nearly four years. Kelly (2-1) gave up four hits over seven innings, retiring his last 13 batters as the Cardinals won for the eighth time in 10 games. Kelly didnt get a decision on July 11 in his return from a strained left hamstring, when he gave up six runs over three innings during the Cardinals 7-6 win at Milwaukee. After winning for the first time since April 5, he wouldnt detail his changes. "I did a lot of stuff different, but Im not going to give it away," he said. "If you watch the video, you can probably tell." Kelly induced 12 groundouts and got out of trouble with double plays in each of the first two innings. "I was just trying to mix up pitches and hide stuff better," he said. St. Louis manager Mike Matheny was impressed with Kellys ability to keep the ball down. "I thought it was one of his better pitching performances," Matheny said. "There were times when I even thought his changeup was a breaking ball. It has so much depth to it. So his secondary pitches were on." The Dodgers Adrian Gonzalez thought Kelly had great pitch location. "He didnt throw any balls in the middle of the plate," he said. "He kept throwing his fastballs right on the corner. There werent any pitches to drive." Trevor Rosenthal, the Cardinals third reliever, got his 30th save in 34 chances when Andre Either grounded into a game-ending double play. Coming off a July 9 defeat at Detroit, Greinke (11-6) walked a season-high five and gave up four runs and six hits in 5 2-3 innings. He had not lost back-to-back starts in the regular season since Sept. 20 and 25, 2010, for Kansas City at Detroit and Cleveland, according to STATS. Greinke did lose his regular-season finale against Colorado last year and was beaten by Atlanta in his first post-season start. "Too many mistakes in one inning," Greinke said. "Ive been doing that too much lately, getting behind in a game too early. I need to find a way to be better right from the get-go." St. Louis improved to 21-10 at home against the Dodgers in the regular season since the start of the 2006. The Cardinals also beat Los Angeles in six games in last years NL championship series. Cardinals outfielder Matt Holliday left the game in the fifth, four innings after he was shaken up while diving back into second base on a pickoff attempt. The Cardinals said team doctors determined Holliday did not sustain a concussion. Dodgers All-Star outfielder Yasiel Puig left in the eighth, five innings after he was hit on the left hand by a Kelly pitch. Los Angeles manager Don Mattingly said Puig got hit, "near the top or on the side a little bit." Both players were considered day to day. Matt Carpenter opened the Cardinals first with a walk, and Kolten Wong reached on a slow roller when second baseman Dee Gordon threw wide of first, a play ruled a hit and an error that put runners on second and third, Holliday followed with a two-run single and Adams hit his 12th homer on Greinkes 16th pitch of the game. Adams, who has 15 hits in his last 39 at-bats, drilled a line drive over the right-field wall. "The curveball just popped up in the zone," Adams said. "When it does that, you know its a good one to swing at." Greinke said Adams outsmarted him. "I was just trying to be aggressive and it was the wrong choice," he said. "Usually, hes kind of patient early." Los Angeles, which has lost five of eight, scored on Hanley Ramirezs RBI infield single in the third and Carl Crawfords sacrifice fly against Sam Freeman in the eighth. The Dodgers have only 12 runs in their last seven games. "It just tells us that weve got to get better," Mattingly said. NOTES: Dodgers LHP Clayton Kershaw (11-2, 1.7Cool is to face RHP Carlos Martinez (2-4, 4.43) in the series finale on Sunday. ... Wong extended his hitting streak to eight games. He has hit safely in nine of 10 games since returning from the DL on July 6. ... Los Angeles OF Matt Kemp is in a 2-for-18 skid over the last seven games with 11 strikeouts. ... Kelly retired the Dodgers in order in the fifth on consecutive groundouts to Wong at second base. ....Gordon leads the major leagues with 31 infield hits. ... St. Louis OF Jon Jay played all three outfield positions during the game. Keith Smith Jersey . Louis Blues brought in the premier unrestricted free agent centre, and did it without breaking the bank. Dallas Cowboys Jerseys . Vonn punctuated her near-perfect season in perfect fashion Friday, earning her fourth overall World Cup title with a dominating giant slalom victory. http://www.thecowboysfansmall.com/c-63-cowboys-bill-bates-jersey.aspx . Thaddeus Young scored seven of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, Evan Turner added 22 points, and the 76ers hung on for their first road win since Nov. 1, beating the depleted Los Angeles Lakers 111-104 on Sunday night.Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. This week, they discuss preparations for the Rio Olympics, the exciting first round of the NBA playoffs, Mike Keenan victorious in Russia and the prolonged wait for the NFL Draft finally coming to an end. Bruce Arthur, Toronto Star My thumb is down to the International Olympic Committee and…I know, I know…you feel like weve been here before, but this is a new frontier because the concept of an Olympics in Rio was new when the IOC awarded Brazil the 2016 games seven years ago. Concerns about readiness, inequality and about the way the country might react? Dont worry! Rio! Now with two years to go, the IOC is shocked…shocked…to find that they gambled on a country that hasnt built the establishment. Seriously, Rio is in major organization trouble with whole complexes unbuilt and with public unrest still simmering, the IOC is lamenting the fact that they cant employ Beijing-style slave labour. Theyre blaming it on Rio. Guess who they should be blaming instead? Steve Simmons, Toronto Sun My thumb is up to the first round of the playoffs and Im not talking about the Stanley Cup playoffs, which have been marvelous, as usual. Im talking about the NBA playoffs, where, normally, the first round is about favourites winning and not much else, but not this year. A last-second three by the sensational Damian Lillard of Portland meant there were five Game 7s in the first round, instead of a record-breaking six. There have been eight overtime games and the road team has won 21 of the first 36 playoff games - this from a league that usually sees the home teams win 70 per cent of the time. La el Collins Jersey. And, of course, there is Game 7 in Toronto today with the possibility of 2 million people watching on TV. If this isnt fun, I dont know what is. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated My thumb is up to Mike Keenan, who reminds us that a coach is a coach is a coach, no matter the team or the time zone. Keenan always dreamed of winning a Cup, although probably not the Gagarin Cup. Two decades after the New York Rangers memorable Stanley Cup run, Iron Mike did it again on the far side of the erstwhile Iron Curtain, coaching the KHLs Metallurg Magnitogorsk to a Game 7 win over Lev Prague. Note one striking similarity in the championships: as he did after beating the Vancouver Canucks in 94, Keenan celebrated in the dressing room by singing karaoke - this time in Russian, of course. The Red Army choir is not giving up its day job. Dave Hodge, TSN My thumb is up to May 8, which is coming soon - on Thursday - and thats why my thumb is up, because when May 8 finally arrives, it brings with it the National Football League Draft…finally. Did I say "finally?" When the NFL moved the draft from April to May, we might have known wed be sick of mock drafts by now. There is actual analysis that proclaims winners and losers of mock drafts! Ive heard so much about Jadeveon Clowneys awesome talent and alleged laziness that Im sure there are two Jadeveon Clowneys. Im not sure if the Houston Texans will take one of them or which one or if the Texans will take Johnny Manziel or if theyll trade down - I only know they cant trade up and I dont care anymore what they do, I just want them to do it. On May 8. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Gast

Beitrag drucken  Beitrag speichern
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde 
Foren-Übersicht » I only know they cant trade up and I dont care anymore what

Dieses Thema speichern

Deine Berechtigungen 
Gehe zu:  

Pagerank: PAGERANK-SERVICE