RegistrierenRegistrieren   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin
Startseite  Forum  Wissenswertes  Lexikon  BMI Rechner  Chat  Boardregeln & Netiquette  EmF Tour  FAQs
Suchen  Kalender  Downloads  Nickpageliste  Statistik  Weiterempfehlen  Partnerseiten  Buchtipps  Linkliste
Kontakt

The Professional Footballers Association is still helping th

Foren-Übersicht » The Professional Footballers Association is still helping th
Nachricht Autor
BeitragVerfasst: 23.11.2017 - 09:18  Nach oben Markiere Begriffe im Text und klicke auf diesen Button, um nach zusätzlichen Informationen bei Wikipedia zu suchen. Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden 

Titel: The Professional Footballers Association is still helping th
PARIS -- France coach Didier Deschamps has left Manchester City midfielder Samir Nasri out of the squad of 23 players he plans to take to the World Cup. Custom Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys . Monaco centerback Eric Abidal, Manchester City leftback Gael Clichy and Lyon playmaker Yoann Gourcuff were also overlooked. "Its not necessarily the 23 best French players, but its the best squad in my eyes to go as far as possible in this competition," Deschamps said. "The best solution was to give a list of 23 players right from the start, to create a good mindset, so there would be no sense of insecurity. "When you give a list of 30 players, you have about 15 players who could be worried about making the cut or not." Deschamps, who also named seven players on standby in case of injuries, doesnt need to communicate his 23-man squad to FIFA until June 2. Deschamps captained France to glory at the 1998 World Cup and the 2000 European Championship. He became the national coach in 2012. Nasri scored seven goals and had seven assists in the Premier League this season. But it was not enough to convince Deschamps. "Samirs performances with the France team were not at the level of his performances with his club," Deschamps said. "Hes an important player and a regular starter at Manchester City. Thats not the case today with the France team. "And he also said hes not happy when hes a substitute. I can tell you that you can feel it in the squad. Because of those two or three reasons, I decided not to select him in this squad." Nasri was hit with a three-match ban by the French Football Federation for his behaviour at the 2012 European Championship in Poland and Ukraine, where he aimed an expletive-laced tirade at a journalist after a 2-0 quarterfinal loss to Spain. The exclusion of Abidal and Gourcuff from the list was less surprising. Abidal proved a key player when France was the runner-up at the 2006 World Cup but he has lost his starting spot at Monaco in the past few of months, while Gourcuff had an injury-plagued season. "At the human level, living together for such a long time with players who have strong characters and personalities requires harmony and an ability to live together and make the common interest prevail," Deschamps said. The entire France squad went on strike four years ago to protest the expulsion of Nicolas Anelka, who had insulted then coach Raymond Domenech during a 2-0 loss to Mexico at the World Cup in South Africa. The French federation punished Anelka and three players for their role in the mutiny. Anelka received an 18-match ban while Patrice Evra was suspended for five games, Franck Ribery for three and Jeremy Toulalan for a single match. "I dont pretend that nothing will happen," Deschamps said. "Things could happen, things will happen, but I hope it will be positive things." Deschamps will especially rely on Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema, Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery and Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba to go through the group stage. France will open its World Cup campaign against Honduras on June 15 before facing Switzerland and Ecuador in Group E. Les Bleus will warm up for the tournament in Brazil by playing against Norway, Paraguay and Jamaica in friendlies. -------- Squad: Goalkeepers: Mickael Landreau (Bastia), Hugo Lloris (Tottenham), Steve Mandanda (Marseille). Defenders: Lucas Digne (Paris Saint-Germain), Patrice Evra (Manchester United), Laurent Koscielny (Arsenal), Eliaquim Mangala (Porto), Mamadou Sakho (Liverpool), Raphael Varane (Real Madrid), Mathieu Debuchy (Newcastle), Bacary Sagna (Arsenal). Midfielders: Blaise Matuidi (Paris Saint-Germain), Rio Mavuba (Lille), Paul Pogba (Juventus), Moussa Sissoko (Newcastle), Yohan Cabaye (Paris Saint-Germain), Clement Grenier (Lyon), Mathieu Valbuena (Marseille). Forwards: Loic Remy (Newcastle), Franck Ribery (Bayern Munich), Karim Benzema (Real Madrid), Olivier Giroud (Arsenal), Antoine Griezmann (Real Sociedad). List of seven back-up players: Stephane Ruffier (Saint-Etienne), Loic Perrin (Saint-Etienne), Benoit Tremoulinas (Saint-Etienne), Morgan Schneiderlin (Southampton), Maxime Gonalons (Lyon), Remy Cabella (Montpellier), Alexandre Lacazette (Lyon). Joonas Korpisalo Jersey . Solomon Elimimian did not make the trip with the team after suffering what appeared to be a right leg injury in the teams regular season finale against the Calgary Stampeders. Lukas Sedlak Jersey . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. http://www.bluejacketshockeystore.us/Ryan-Murray-Jersey/ . -- Ben Brust scored 19 points to lead six Wisconsin players in double figures as the No.LONDON - Ched Evans, the soccer player trying to revive his career after a rape conviction, blamed mob rule tactics for forcing English club Oldham to abandon plans to sign him on Thursday.Oldham said death threats received by staff, sponsors, and fans during a week of intense scrutiny on the third-division club made it impossible to sign Evans.Evans criticized those who stopped his lawful quest to return to professional soccer.Sadly the mob rule tactics employed by the more radical elements of our society and the constant media reporting has had the desired influence on some sponsors and the club would face significant financial pressure if I joined them, Evans said on his personal website.Evans said funding for a new stand at Oldhams stadium would have been jeopardized if he played for the team.It would mean that workers would lose their jobs and others would be put at risk, he said. That would simply not be fair.The former Manchester City, Sheffield United and Wales striker maintains he was wrongly convicted of raping a 19-year-old woman in a hotel room in Wales in 2011. He was released from jail about three months ago and has since been trying to sign with a professional soccer team, while seeking to get his conviction overturned by the Criminal Cases Review Commission.Whilst I continue to maintain my innocence, I wish to make it clear that I wholeheartedly apologize for the effects that night in Rhyl has had on many people, not least the woman concerned, Evans said.Several people have been fined for revealing the victims identity online, and she has reportedly had to change her name several times and move. Josh Anderson Jersey. t has been claimed that those using social media in an abusive and vindictive way towards this woman are supporters of mine, Evans said. I wish to make it clear that these people are not my supporters, and I condemn their actions entirely.Oldham has lost sponsorship deals this week over its pursuit of Evans, and also said it received a barrage of abuse.Proceeding could have placed significant financial pressure on the club and continued to be a divisive influence, Oldham chief executive Neil Joy said.We deplore and condemn the vile and abusive threats, some including death threats, which have been made to our fans, sponsors and staff whilst this process has been in the public domain, Joy added outside the clubs stadium.The Professional Footballers Association is still helping the 26-year-old Evans find a team.PFA chief executive Gordon Taylor compared Evans bid to clear his name with Hillsborough stadium disaster campaigners who fought to ensure the 96 dead Liverpool fans were not blamed for the 1989 crush.(Evans) wouldnt be the first person or persons to have been found guilty, maintained their innocence, and then been proved right, Taylor told the BBC. We know what was alleged to have happened at Hillsborough and its now unravelling, and were finding it was very different to how it was portrayed at the time — indeed by the police.___Rob Harris can be followed at www.twitter.com/RobHarris Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Gast

Beitrag drucken  Beitrag speichern
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde 
Foren-Übersicht » The Professional Footballers Association is still helping th

Dieses Thema speichern

Deine Berechtigungen 
Gehe zu:  

Pagerank: PAGERANK-SERVICE