RegistrierenRegistrieren   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin
Startseite  Forum  Wissenswertes  Lexikon  BMI Rechner  Chat  Boardregeln & Netiquette  EmF Tour  FAQs
Suchen  Kalender  Downloads  Nickpageliste  Statistik  Weiterempfehlen  Partnerseiten  Buchtipps  Linkliste
Kontakt

Rays OF Jason Bourgeois c

Foren-Übersicht » Rays OF Jason Bourgeois c
Nachricht Autor
BeitragVerfasst: 22.03.2018 - 04:42  Nach oben Markiere Begriffe im Text und klicke auf diesen Button, um nach zusätzlichen Informationen bei Wikipedia zu suchen. Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden 

Titel: Rays OF Jason Bourgeois c
GOFFSTOWN, N. Brian Ferlin Jersey .H. -- Sadena Parks won for her second Symetra Tour title in three weeks, beating Jackie Stoelting on the second hole of a playoff Sunday in the New England Charity Classic. Parks, the 24-year-old former University of Washington player from Tacoma, won the SEFCU Championship two weeks ago in Albany, New York, to become the second black winner in Symetra Tour history. LaRee Sugg was the first black champion on the developmental tour, winning in 1998 in Pewaukee, Wisconsin. "This second win just shows how much Ive improved over the year," Parks said. "It not only means a lot to me, but I know it means a lot to my fans, supporters and my team." Parks earned $15,000 to jump from sixth to third on the money list with $51,615. The top 10 after the final four events will earn 2015 LPGA Tour cards. "I dont want to say that I have my LPGA Tour card yet, but its looking pretty good right now," Parks said. "Ever since I was 9 years old, the LPGA Tour was my goal and it has been a long journey and now I am almost there." Parks won with a par on the second extra hole -- the par-4 17th at Stonebridge -- after both players opened the playoff with birdies on the par-5 18th. Parks closed with a 5-under 67 to match Stoelting at 8-under 208. Both players played the back nine in 5-under 31, with Parks birdieing the final two holes in regulation and Stoelting birdieing No. 18 for a 66. Parks forced the playoff with her birdie on No. 18. "I hit my drive right into the bunker and didnt think I had a shot into the green," Parks said. "I knew if I hit a punch 4-iron fade I could get it out and leave myself a little short. It happened to roll on the green, which was awesome. I left my third putt a little short." She then made an 8-foot putt. "I drained the putt. It was clutch," Park said. "I think I threw a strong fist pump in there somewhere." The 28-year-old Stoelting, from Vero Beach, Florida, earned $9,007 to move from seventh to sixth on the money list at $44,787. Lacey Agnew and Lindy Duncan tied for third, a stroke back. Agnew shot 67, and Duncan had a 68. Ryan Strome Jersey .The league also seems to have a fairly active Twitter account www.twitter.com/bikinihockey that features the description “We provide a positive alternative to the hockey community and a venue for adult female hockey athletes to continue in their sport. Wayne Gretzky Jersey . DETROIT LIONS AT CHICAGO BEARS, 1:00 PM (ET) Detroit - G Rodney Austin, WR Ryan Broyles, DT Nick Fairley, QB Kellen Moore, DT Caraun Reid, CB Mohammed Seisay, DE Larry Webster Chicago - S Chris Conte, DT Brandon Dunn, QB David Fales, K Robbie Gould, CB Terrance Mitchell, OT Michael Ola, DE Trevor Scott GREEN BAY PACKERS AT TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Green Bay - LB Carl Bradford, DT Bruce Gaston, C Garth Gerhart, CB Davon House, WR Jeff Janis, TE Justin Perillo, QB Scott Tolzien Tampa Bay - OT Anthony Collins, CB Isaiah Frey, WR Robert Herron, RB Mike James, WR Solomon Patton, FB/TE Evan Rodriguez, LB Lawrence Sidbury KANSAS CITY CHIEFS AT PITTSBURGH STEELERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Kansas City - WR Donnie Avery, CB Marcus Cooper, OT Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, OL Eric Kush, QB Aaron Murray, RB Charcandrick West, DT Nick Williams Pittsburgh - WR Justin Brown, DE Clifton Geathers, G Chris Hubbard, QB Landry Jones, S Troy Polamalu, TE Matt Spaeth, CB Ike Taylor MINNESOTA VIKINGS AT MIAMI DOLPHINS, 1:00 PM (ET) Minnesota - LB Anthony Barr, OT Carter Bykowski, DB Ahmad Dixon, OT Charlie Johnson, FB Zach Line, CB Shaun Prater, TE Kyle Rudolph Miami - G Nate Garner, WR Matt Hazel, S Don Jones, WR Rishard Matthews, LB Chris McCain, G Dallas Thomas, RB Daniel Thomas NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS AT NEW YORK JETS, 1:00 PM (ET) New England - CB Kyle Arrington, RB LeGarrette Blount, OL Dan Connolly, CB Alfonzo Dennard, OT Jordan Devey, WR Julian Edelman, RB James White NY Jets - DT T. http://www.hockeyoilersshop.com/anton-slepyshev-jersey/ . The 6-foot-10 centre who won an NBA title with the Miami Heat was voted to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame on Monday, adding that honour to becoming a board member at his alma mater. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Royals Jeremy Guthrie grinded through five shaky innings. Third baseman Mike Moustakas grinded through a calf strain thats still causing him trouble. The rest of the Kansas City offence ground up Rays starter Jeremy Hellickson. Salvador Perez hit a three-run homer, Billy Butler also went deep and the Royals romped to an 11-1 victory over Tampa Bay on Monday in a steamy makeup of a snowed-out game from early May. Perez finished with four RBIs, Butler drove in three runs and Moustakas also drove in a pair as the Royals won their second straight following a seven-game slide. "Were a good team. Were a good-hitting ballclub," Moustakas said. "We knew wed be able to get to the pitcher early and score some runs." Hellickson (10-Cool allowed five runs in just 2 2-3 innings for Tampa Bay. It was the struggling right-handers shortest start since June 30, 2012, when he went the same distance in a game against Detroit before getting pelted in the leg by a line drive. "The offence to me looks like it is back on track," Royals manager Ned Yost said. Guthrie (13-10) allowed six hits and three walks but twice delivered timely strikeouts. He fanned Kelly Johnson with two aboard to end the third inning, and then struck out David DeJesus on a called third strike to leave the bases loaded in the fourth. Rays manager Joe Maddon argued that the call and was tossed by plate umpire Greg Gibson. "Its been exasperating. They beat us up. We dont like Kansas City," Maddon said, "except for the food. The Plaza is nice and the barbeque, and this is one of the best ballparks in the American League, in all of baseball really, but they just beat us up." James Loney drove in the only run for the Rays, who no doubt rued having to make the quick trip to Kansas City in the midst of a six-game homestand. They began the day a game back of the Red Sox in the AL East and lead the American League wild-card standings. It seemed like a season ago when the teams first tried to play. The temperature was 41 degrees with a wind chill of 21 at first pitch on May 2, and Kauffman Stadium resembled a snow globe by the fourth inning as flurries fell. The game called with the Royals leaading 1-0. Darnell Nurse Jersey. It was 93 degrees at first pitch Monday, making for a 52-degree difference from the original date. Sunny skies and a slight breeze made it feel even warmer. The biggest subplot to the game wasnt the weather, though, but the return of Myers to Kansas City. The former minor league player of the year was the key to a seven-player trade last December that netted the Royals starting pitchers James Shields and Wade Davis. Myers hadnt played at the K since the All-Star Futures Game in 2012, when he went 2 for 4 and drove in the three runs. He didnt fare nearly as well against big league pitching, either: He went 0 for 4 with two strikeouts, slamming his bat down after a pop out in the fifth inning. "The fans kinds of wore me out in right field," he said, "otherwise it was good." The Royals struck first on Butlers RBI single in the first, but they didnt really break through until the third inning. Three straight hits and a walk scored two runs, a sacrifice fly added another, and Justin Maxwells RBI single helped drive Hellickson from the game. Hellickson fell to 0-5 in his last six starts. Hes made it through five innings once. "Its very frustrating when you dont give your team a chance to win at all, 5-0 in the third," he said. "You dont give them a chance to come back." The Royals tacked on five more runs in the sixth against the Tampa Bay bullpen, highlighted by Perezs three-run shot. That was more than enough help for the Royals relief corps, which put together four shutout innings to end Guthries three-game losing streak. "I created some problems for myself," Guthrie said. "The bats picked us up fortunately and we won it pretty easily, even though it was a struggle early." Notes: Royals RHP Luke Hochevar was absent after his wife gave birth to a daughter Sunday. Hochever will rejoin the club Wednesday in Minnesota. RHP Will Smith took his place on the 25-man roster. ... Rays LHP Matt Moore (sore left elbow) remains on track to start a minor league game Thursday. He could rejoin Tampa Bay at the Angles on Sept. 3. ... Rays OF Jason Bourgeois cleared waivers and accepted an outright assignment to Triple-A Durham. China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '
hfy962464
Kann Tippen ;o)
Kann Tippen  ;o)

Wissenstand: Unerfahren

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen
Beitrag drucken  Beitrag speichern
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde 
Foren-Übersicht » Rays OF Jason Bourgeois c

Dieses Thema speichern

Deine Berechtigungen 
Gehe zu:  

Pagerank: PAGERANK-SERVICE