RegistrierenRegistrieren   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin
Startseite  Forum  Wissenswertes  Lexikon  BMI Rechner  Chat  Boardregeln & Netiquette  EmF Tour  FAQs
Suchen  Kalender  Downloads  Nickpageliste  Statistik  Weiterempfehlen  Partnerseiten  Buchtipps  Linkliste
Kontakt

The best-of-seven NHL Eastern Conference semifinal between t

Foren-Übersicht » The best-of-seven NHL Eastern Conference semifinal between t
Nachricht Autor
BeitragVerfasst: 13.12.2017 - 08:47  Nach oben Markiere Begriffe im Text und klicke auf diesen Button, um nach zusätzlichen Informationen bei Wikipedia zu suchen. Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden 

Titel: The best-of-seven NHL Eastern Conference semifinal between t
NEW YORK, N. Alex Ovechkin Jersey .Y. - Ryan McDonagh is the new captain of the New York Rangers, replacing forward Ryan Callahan, who was traded away late last season.The 25-year-old McDonagh was selected as the teams 27th captain, general manager Glen Sather announced Monday night in a news release. Fellow defencemen Dan Girardi and Marc Staal, and forwards Derek Stepan and Martin St. Louis, were chosen as alternate captains.McDonagh is the fourth-youngest Rangers captain and the 11th defenceman to hold the title. The Rangers joined the Dallas Stars as the only teams to have three consecutive American-born captains. Chris Drury wore the C before Callahan was given the honour in 2011.Callahan was dealt to the Tampa Bay Lightning at last seasons trade deadline in the deal that brought St. Louis to the Rangers. New York went with a trio of alternate captains during its playoff run to the Stanley Cup finals.Last season, McDonagh was chosen as team MVP and given the Players Player Award, which recognizes the Ranger who best exemplifies what it means to be a team player.He was the 10th Rangers defenceman to win team MVP honours and the first to be given both awards in the season since fellow defenceman a€” and former Rangers captain a€” Brian Leetch did it in 2002-03.Ryan McDonagh exemplifies what we want a New York Ranger to be, Sather said. He has earned the respect of his teammates through his commitment to excellence, both on and off the ice, and the passion with which he plays on a consistent basis. He is the ideal choice to lead our team as its captain.McDonagh set career highs with 14 goals, 29 assists and 13 power-play points last season. He also tied the Rangers record for short-handed goals by a defenceman in a season with three a€” matching Leetchs mark set in the 1988-89 season.During the playoffs, McDonagh was tied for the lead among NHL defencemen with 13 assists and was second in that group with 17 points.In 246 career NHL games over four seasons, McDonagh has 26 goals and 77 assists, and a plus-65 rating. He was acquired by the Rangers from the Montreal Canadiens, along with Chris Higgins, Pavel Valentenko and Doug Janik, for Scott Gomez, Tom Pyatt and Mike Busto on June 30, 2009.McDonagh was chosen by the Canadiens with the No. 12 pick in the 2007 draft. John Carlson Jersey . The day began ominously for the Rangers when star pitcher Yu Darvish was scratched from his scheduled start with stiffness in his neck. Fill-in Scott Baker gave up three hits over six innings and Chris Gimenez hit a tiebreaking two-out RBI single in the sixth off Phil Hughes. Lars Eller Jersey . The 23-year-old Poland international is back as first choice at Arsenal after losing his regular spot in the team on occasions over the last three seasons. http://www.thecapitalshockeystore.com/Capitals-Jonas-Siegenthaler-Adidas-Jersey/ . Hoffman, the former star closer, will evaluate and help co-ordinate all pitchers at Double-A, Triple-A and the big league team. Byrnes says Hoffman "will be a key part of finishing the development of our younger pitchers.MONTREAL -- Carey Price can relax -- his Labrador retrievers are back home. The Montreal Canadiens goaltenders dogs Motty ("short for Mozart") and Duke got loose overnight. But, after word went out on Twitter, both were found and returned Monday morning. "I was preoccupied and they snuck out the garage doors," Price said. "They turned up this morning. "Its not the first time and its probably not the last time." The dogs were found by John Mastromonaco, who happened to be listening to TSN 690 in Montreal on Monday morning and heard an item about the missing dogs. "When I left the house at 6:15 a.m., I heard that Carey Price lost his dogs in Candiac, he lost his two labs," Mastromonaco told The Canadian Press. "Almost at the same time, I see this jogger with two Labradors following him, but the dogs didnt look like they were with him." After checking with the jogger, Mastromonaco realized hed happened on the goaltenders dogs. Candiac is a suburb south of Montreal. After trying to reach Price through the radio station, Mastromonaco said he called the number on the dog tag, which happened to be Prices wife. She directed him to the couples home where Price answered the door and gave him an autographed stick. "He just said thank you very much, I apppreciate it, heres a stick," said Mastromonaco, a Habs fan. Brett Connolly Jersey. "I said thank you very much (to Price) and said good luck on Tuesday." Price said he had just woken up when the dogs were returned. "We didnt chat a lot," he said. "I was kind of groggy. "I was still trying to sleep. I probably didnt go to sleep until about two. I woke up, I was like ugh. Threw my bathrobe on. I was probably quite the sight to see." It was around midnight that Price tweeted that the dogs were missing. "Actually it was my wife that suggested it," he said of the tweet. "It was actually a good idea. Shes smarter than me. "I think its good karma because I picked up a dog four or five months ago and returned it to the owner. What goes around, comes around." Both starting goalies in the Montreal-Boston playoff series lost sleep on the same night. Bruins goalie Tuukka Rasks girlfriend gave birth to a daughter either late Sunday or early Monday. "Thats great for Tuukka," said Price. "Obviously, a child birth is a big time in your life. Thats really good news actually, I didnt know." The best-of-seven NHL Eastern Conference semifinal between the Canadiens and Bruins is tied 1-1 with Game 3 set for Tuesday night at the Bell Centre. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Gast

Beitrag drucken  Beitrag speichern
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde 
Foren-Übersicht » The best-of-seven NHL Eastern Conference semifinal between t

Dieses Thema speichern

Deine Berechtigungen 
Gehe zu:  

Pagerank: PAGERANK-SERVICE