RegistrierenRegistrieren   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin
Startseite  Forum  Wissenswertes  Lexikon  BMI Rechner  Chat  Boardregeln & Netiquette  EmF Tour  FAQs
Suchen  Kalender  Downloads  Nickpageliste  Statistik  Weiterempfehlen  Partnerseiten  Buchtipps  Linkliste
Kontakt

I dont want to get too crazy. Its a huge win. Its a great fe

Foren-Übersicht » Backstube » Suche Backrezepte » I dont want to get too crazy. Its a huge win. Its a great fe
Nachricht Autor
BeitragVerfasst: 06.12.2017 - 07:15  Nach oben Markiere Begriffe im Text und klicke auf diesen Button, um nach zusätzlichen Informationen bei Wikipedia zu suchen. Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden 

Titel: I dont want to get too crazy. Its a huge win. Its a great fe
New 2016 championship leader Lewis Hamilton believes his crash with Nico Rosberg at Mays Spanish GP has proved the turning point of his season. Mike Condon Jersey . The reigning world champion dislodged Rosberg from the head of the Drivers Championship for the first time this year with a controlled victory in Hungary on Sunday - his fifth win in the six races since the Mercedes came together on the first lap at Barcelona.Before that collision, Hamilton had failed to win any of the first four rounds and Rosberg had built up a commanding 43-point title lead. But two months on, and having now opened up a six-point advantage in his favour, a reflective Hamilton was quoted as saying by the Guardian: I think Spain was definitely a turning point. In the post-race press conference, Mercedes pair Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg have a disagreement over double yellow flags It didnt feel like it was but it was rock bottom basically. The only way was up. I just managed to get my head together and get my s*** together and get on with it, even though I have less engines, my mechanics had been changed.How did Hamilton grade in Driver Ratings?All these different things which didnt seem to be working. I just had to deal with it. Since then weve pulled together.Hamilton has outscored Rosberg by 49 points in the six races since Spain, with the Germans only win during that period coming in Baku when the Briton crashed in qualifying. How the F1 title tide has turned Grand Prix Race results Points lead Russia Rosberg 1st, Hamilton 2nd Rosberg 43 ahead Spain Rosberg DNF, Hamilton DNF Rosberg 43 ahead Monaco Hamilton 1st, Rosberg 7th Rosberg 24 ahead Canada Hamilton 1st, Rosberg 5th Rosberg 9 ahead Europe Rosberg 1st, Hamilton 5th Rosberg 24 ahead Austria Hamilton 1st, Rosberg 4th Rosberg 11 ahead Britain Hamilton 1st, Rosberg 3rd Rosberg 1 ahead Hungary Hamilton 1st, Rosberg 2nd Hamilton 6 ahead I honestly feel were in the strongest position weve been in all year, added the world champion.In addition to claiming the leadership of the world championship a race ahead of F1s summer break, Hamilton also set a new record for most victories at the Hungarian GP.WATCH: Teds Hungarian GP NotebookThe 31-year-olds five wins place him one ahead of Michael Schumacher and Hamilton admitted he was proud of the achievement.Its pretty incredible to hear those words - especially when you think I grew up watching Michael so to now have had similar, if not one more, than he had here, is just incredible, he said. After finding extra pace when asked by Mercedes to speed up, Lewis Hamilton revealed he wasnt intentionally backing up Nico Rosberg But I wouldnt have been able to do it without the great people Ive worked with, both at McLaren-Mercedes and now here. Its a result of great work from such a large group of people. Im really just a chink in the chain. I love it here.I hope theres more to come before I stop.Dont miss the F1 Report: Hungarian GP review on Sky Sports F1 at 8.30pm on Wednesday as Marc Priestley and Ben Hunt join Natalie Pinkham in the studio to discuss the fallout from the Budapest race. Also See: Hamilton: Win never in doubt Hungarian GP driver ratings WATCH: Lewis and Nico disagree The F1 Gossip Column Cody Ceci Jersey . The Thornhill, Ont., native, who is ranked 11th in the world, said hed hoped he would be ready when Canada begins its World Group first-round tie against Japan in Tokyo on Friday. Jean-Gabriel Pageau Jersey . -- Colin Kaepernick insists he just happened to pull on a pair of socks with dollar bill prints all over them Wednesday morning -- before he learned he had struck a new fortune with the San Francisco 49ers. http://www.hockeysenatorsonline.us/customized/ . - IndyCar racing officials expressed confidence on Monday that the NOLA Motorsports Park will be able to complete more $4.TAMPA, Fla. -- Daniel Briere might have been the most comfortable player on the ice. Playing in his 109th career playoff game and first for the Montreal Canadiens, Briere skated around in overtime feeling fresh and like something good was going to happen. The least surprising thing was that Briere, a patented playoff performer, made the play to set up Dale Weises goal to beat the Tampa Bay Lightning in Game 1. It was Brieres 110th point in the Stanley Cup playoffs but also evidence of how strong an overall game he played. "I had lots of chances," Briere said. "I really liked the play of our line. Talking to ourselves before the game, we wanted to bring energy to our team. I believe we were able to do that. Personally I felt like I had a lot of jump and probably couldve scored a few goals before that overtime." Briere had a couple of the games better scoring chances despite playing in a role with Weise and Michael Bournival in which he wasnt expected to bring offence. But thats exactly what he brought on the game-winner, taking advantage of a Tampa Bay defensive breakdown to feed Weise for the winner. "It was an excellent reward for them because they played an exccellent game," coach Michel Therrien said. Gabriel Gagne Jersey. "They deserved to score the winning goal." Given his noticeable play for much of the night, Briere probably deserved more than just a point. But Weise will take what he got. "I thought he was awesome tonight," Weise said of Briere. "Hes a guy that I grew up as a little kid watching him play, and he just raises his level in the playoffs and you saw that tonight." Briere helped beat the Habs in the 2010 Eastern Conference final while with the Philadelphia Flyers, putting up three points in the series first two games. He led all players in those playoffs with 30 points in 23 games. Even though his minutes arent that of a top-liner, Montreal hopes to continue to reap the benefits of Brieres playoff prowess, as it did Wednesday night. "Hes played a ton of playoff games and played some big games," captain Brian Gionta said. "No different tonight." Briere didnt want to blow one primary assist out of proportion, even though it was a significant one. "I dont know, its just one game," he said. "I dont want to get too crazy. Its a huge win. Its a great feeling." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
wangshi
Hat begriffen worum es geht
Hat begriffen worum es geht

Wissenstand: Unerfahren

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen
Beitrag drucken  Beitrag speichern
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde 
Foren-Übersicht » Backstube » Suche Backrezepte » I dont want to get too crazy. Its a huge win. Its a great fe

Dieses Thema speichern

Deine Berechtigungen 
Gehe zu:  

Pagerank: PAGERANK-SERVICE