RegistrierenRegistrieren   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin
Startseite  Forum  Wissenswertes  Lexikon  BMI Rechner  Chat  Boardregeln & Netiquette  EmF Tour  FAQs
Suchen  Kalender  Downloads  Nickpageliste  Statistik  Weiterempfehlen  Partnerseiten  Buchtipps  Linkliste
Kontakt

Later Saturday, Canada plays Germany in a quarter-final mat

Foren-Übersicht » Later Saturday, Canada plays Germany in a quarter-final mat
Nachricht Autor
BeitragVerfasst: 23.11.2017 - 10:14  Nach oben Markiere Begriffe im Text und klicke auf diesen Button, um nach zusätzlichen Informationen bei Wikipedia zu suchen. Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden 

Titel: Later Saturday, Canada plays Germany in a quarter-final mat
ASTANA, Kazakhstan -- Winnipegs Brittany Schussler won her seventh individual long-track World Cup medal Saturday, skating to a bronze in the womens 1,500 metres. Antti Raanta Jersey . Schusslers time of one minute 57.78 seconds put her 0.50 second behind the winning time of American Brittany Bowe (1:57.2Cool and 0.08 behind silver medallist Yuliya Skokova of Russia (1:57.70). "I have felt like my 1,500-metre races have been getting stronger every weekend," said Schussler. "I know theres still a lot of work to be done, but Im confident I can build off this performance." Schussler now has one silver and six bronze medals on the World Cup circuit. Her last individual medal was a bronze in the 3,000 metres in Moscow on Jan. 28, 2011. She also has won 15 medals -- including nine gold -- as a member of Canadas womens team pursuit squad, which currently holds the world record. In mens competition, Denny Morrison of Fort St. John, B.C., placed fourth in the 1,000 metres with a time of 1:09.15. Shani Davis of the United States won his third straight 1,000 metres. Morrison was also fourth in the 1,000 metres in Salt Lake City, Utah on Nov. 16. "Staying out of the spotlight has its advantages," Morrison said. "Despite two fourth place finishes now Ive actually managed to beat everyone on the World Cup circuit, except for Shani Davis. And I know I can beat Shani Davis." Kaylin Irvine of Calgary was second in the womens B 500 metre. In mens B 500 metre, William Dutton of Humboldt, Sask., was fifth, Winnipegs Tyler Derraugh was eighth and Morrison was 17th. Ottawas Ivanie Blondin placed 13th and Edmontons Nicole Garrido was 16th in womens B 1,500 metre. Dutton was fourth, Derraugh fifth and Reginas Lucas Makowsky 10th in the mens B 1,000 metres. Eddie Giacomin Jersey . The Brazilian heads into Saturday afternoons race coming off a close runner-up finish to Ryan Hunter-Reay in the Indianapolis 500. Lias Andersson Jersey . -- The taxing preseason, which included two games in China, is finally over. http://www.rangershockeyonlineshop.com/kevin-klein-hockey-jersey/ . - Even with a new coach, the Denver Nuggets still love to push the basketball.TORONTO - North Korea knocked the United States out of the FIFA U-20 Womens World Cup with a 3-1 quarter-final win on penalties Saturday. Jon So Yon, Ri Kyong Hyang, and Rim Se Ok each scored after drawing 1-1 through full-time. Goalkeeper Kim Chol Ok stopped three American penalty shots to earn player of the match honours. So Yon also scorred in regulation, tying the game at a goal apiece with a penalty kick in the 54th minute. Joe Kocur Jersey. Makenzy Doniak had the lone U.S. goal, sending the ball into the net in the sixth minute of regulation, while Stephanie Amack scored on penalties. Later Saturday, Canada plays Germany in a quarter-final match in Edmonton. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Gast

Beitrag drucken  Beitrag speichern
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde 
Foren-Übersicht » Later Saturday, Canada plays Germany in a quarter-final mat

Dieses Thema speichern

Deine Berechtigungen 
Gehe zu:  

Pagerank: PAGERANK-SERVICE