RegistrierenRegistrieren   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin
Startseite  Forum  Wissenswertes  Lexikon  BMI Rechner  Chat  Boardregeln & Netiquette  EmF Tour  FAQs
Suchen  Kalender  Downloads  Nickpageliste  Statistik  Weiterempfehlen  Partnerseiten  Buchtipps  Linkliste
Kontakt

help with balancing diet to remedy multiple health issues

Foren-Übersicht » help with balancing diet to remedy multiple health issues
Nachricht Autor
BeitragVerfasst: 09.06.2018 - 14:35  Nach oben Markiere Begriffe im Text und klicke auf diesen Button, um nach zusätzlichen Informationen bei Wikipedia zu suchen. Beitrag dem Moderator/Admin melden 

Titel: help with balancing diet to remedy multiple health issues
Hello,

So all within this year, I have dropped almost 100lbs so far. It has been quite the roller coaster ride. I was diagnosed back in April with T2 diabetes after being hospitalized. They specifically told me that I needed to get on an LCHF diet to help myself. Up until recently that has been working great for me. My A1C is now stabilized with diet,exercise, and metformin. Unfortunately, I'm finding myself with more issues now. The doctor has since added me to a low dosage BP medication. I was not excited but i went with it. Recently, I did a blood panel to see how everything has been coming along. Now the Dr. is telling me that I have high cholesterol too and is trying to push statins. I tried bargaining with her about making further changes to avoid more pills. She basically said no but also has not yet sent any medications to the pharmacy. I am sure she will end up sending it eventually. What i need help with is that she told me NO i should not be eating an LCHF diet i need to be eating an LCLF diet along with low sodium. I'm losing hope here and hardly eat much of anything these days. How do i balance all of these 'guidelines' without losing my mind? What kind of diet can i follow? How do i balance things on labels now when i have so much to worry about already? How much is too much cholesterol? I eat basically nothing but light greek yogurt, eggs, low carb oatmeal, meat and a *kitten* ton of veggies and cheese. Although i am considerably smaller and feel better all around i also feel like my health is overall worse now than when I was 100lbs heavier.HELP!!??

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://community.diabetes.org/discuss/viewtopic/3/8147?post_id=110760
Video production quote

Thank you
JesseVoss
Ich bin neu und komm jetzt öfter
Ich bin neu und komm jetzt öfter

Wissenstand: Unerfahren

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen
Beitrag drucken  Beitrag speichern
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde 
Foren-Übersicht » help with balancing diet to remedy multiple health issues